Thank you for visiting the Admissions Page for the Reception 2020 year group.
- School Uniform
- Free School Meals and Uniform Grant
- Ethnicity of Pupil
- Attendance and Punctuality Guide – please be aware that this may change due to Covid 19
- School Day – awaiting details due to Covid 19
- Term Dates
- Code of Conduct for Parents and Carers
- Data Protection – How we use your data
- E-Safety Agreement
- Reception & KS1 Pupil Acceptable Use Agreement
- Special Educational Needs
- Ofsted Report 2017
- Permission needed for your child’s pupil Class Dojo account
We use ClassDojo to promote positive learning and social behaviours and connect school and home with messages, updates and photos. It’s an app which you can download on your phone, tablet or use on your PC. With their student account, your child will be able to share what they’re learning through photos, videos, and journal entries on their own digital portfolio. This portfolio can only be seen by your child, you, and teachers. Once you have signed up you can add another parent/carer or adult to the account too. Your child will also be able to view their feedback from class and customise their ClassDojo monster.
Find out more about why we’re excited to use ClassDojo pupil accounts for digital portfolios, and how it is safe and simple for everyone:
ClassDojo Parent Questions
Once we have your consent, you will be emailed an invitation and your unique parent code.